- #3YearsOfModiSarkar: How government policy is transforming India’s credit & MSME landscape
- ‘The Artificial Intelligence revolution in lending’: Hype or Reality?
- Will Startup India stem the exodus of startups to Singapore?
- 2016: The year of FinTech?
- Will artificial intelligence take your job or make you rich?
Tag Archives: FinTech
This piece of mine was published in The Economic Times on 7th November, 2016. When virtually everyone claims to use “artificial intelligence”, “big data” or “machine learning” to “disrupt”/ “revolutionize” one industry or the other, I wouldn’t blame you for being … Continue reading