- #3YearsOfModiSarkar: How government policy is transforming India’s credit & MSME landscape
- ‘The Artificial Intelligence revolution in lending’: Hype or Reality?
- Will Startup India stem the exodus of startups to Singapore?
- 2016: The year of FinTech?
- Will artificial intelligence take your job or make you rich?
Category Archives: International Affairs
This article of mine was published on The Indian Republic, India’s largest not-for-profit news portal on 30th October, 2013 over here. When I heard that Malala Yousafzai, the teenage Pakistani activist, was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, I was surprised. … Continue reading
This article of mine was originally published on E27, one of Asia’s top startup news portals – here on 29th May, 2012. Why India? These are turbulent times. Economic turmoil in Europe and sluggish growth in USA, make China and India (with … Continue reading