- #3YearsOfModiSarkar: How government policy is transforming India’s credit & MSME landscape
- ‘The Artificial Intelligence revolution in lending’: Hype or Reality?
- Will Startup India stem the exodus of startups to Singapore?
- 2016: The year of FinTech?
- Will artificial intelligence take your job or make you rich?
Category Archives: Entrepreneurship
Budget 2014 Special: 5 Ways to revolutionize the Indian economy through the promotion of small businesses
Publications: The Economic Times, e27 Date of publication: July 8th, 2014. Links – Link to ET Article, Link to e27 Article In the earlier article in this two part series, I touched upon the fact that India’s micro, small … Continue reading
Publications: The Economic Times, e27 Date of publication: June 25th, 2014 Links: Link to The Economic Times article, Link to e27 article (This is the first of a two part series on entrepreneurship in India and the challenges & opportunities … Continue reading
Startups Lessons Learnt from Investopresto : Should have focused on marketing and spent less time on development
This article of mine was published on Pluggd.in, one of India’s top startup news sources on July 12th, 2013 over here. [Editorial notes: Investopresto shutdown recently and while that has resulted in deep analysis ofpersonal finance space in India, founder, Ashwini Anand … Continue reading