- #3YearsOfModiSarkar: How government policy is transforming India’s credit & MSME landscape
- ‘The Artificial Intelligence revolution in lending’: Hype or Reality?
- Will Startup India stem the exodus of startups to Singapore?
- 2016: The year of FinTech?
- Will artificial intelligence take your job or make you rich?
Monthly Archives: August 2015
This article of mine, co-authored with Neha Srivastava, was published on Swarajya Magazine on 31st August,2015 here. Should Nitish Kumar alone be credited for bringing back stability and development in Bihar? A close look reveals that most of the development during his … Continue reading