- #3YearsOfModiSarkar: How government policy is transforming India’s credit & MSME landscape
- ‘The Artificial Intelligence revolution in lending’: Hype or Reality?
- Will Startup India stem the exodus of startups to Singapore?
- 2016: The year of FinTech?
- Will artificial intelligence take your job or make you rich?
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Originally published on The Indian Republic, over here. The Indian Republic’s Chief Editor Akhil Handa and the Editor-at-large Ashwini Anand caught up with Dr Arvind Virmani over coffee at the Delhi Gymkhana Club in what turned out to be a … Continue reading