- #3YearsOfModiSarkar: How government policy is transforming India’s credit & MSME landscape
- ‘The Artificial Intelligence revolution in lending’: Hype or Reality?
- Will Startup India stem the exodus of startups to Singapore?
- 2016: The year of FinTech?
- Will artificial intelligence take your job or make you rich?
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Budget 2014 Special: 5 Ways to revolutionize the Indian economy through the promotion of small businesses
Publications: The Economic Times, e27 Date of publication: July 8th, 2014. Links – Link to ET Article, Link to e27 Article In the earlier article in this two part series, I touched upon the fact that India’s micro, small … Continue reading
Publication: India Notes Date of publication: November 30th, 2012 Link: Link to India Notes article Taxes and the middle class Given that the average 5 year inflation rate is about 9.8% p.a. , India’s tax rates can be considered … Continue reading
Publication: The Indian Republic Date of publication: November 29th, 2013 Link: Link to The Indian Republic article An independent voter’s dilemma Unless you have been living under a rock, you probably know that the big question before India in … Continue reading